Here are a few quick tips for making the most of the Flickr format:
- Use the custom search engine on the Archival Photographs page to look for the Names / Subjects that you are researching.
- Use the Collections, Albums, and Tags (Keywords) tabs to search images by categories.
- Use the Archives tab on Flickr to search images by date.
- Use the Map tab on Flickr to search images by location.
- When viewing images on Flickr, download FREE, high-resolution photos by clicking the down arrow graphic to the lower-right of each picture. Select "Original size" for the best version.
- Post comments in the message boards below photos or send a note to Greene Connections to offer edits or discussion.
- Add Greene Connections as a Flickr contact to get notice of the latest additions.