***All content on the Greene Connections web site is FREE.***
To support this effort and to provide customized research offerings for interested families, special services are available for a fee or donation. These include:
- Archival organization and preservation of a family or repository collection.
- Digitization of archival collections.
- Educational Presentations: Presentations are FREE, but donations toward travel are appreciated.
- "Photograph Identification" How to identify family and local history photographs using examples and success stories from the Greene County, Pennsylvania Archives Project.
- Family History Books, Charts, or Reports: Personalized presentation of Greene Connections research for a specific family. Once research is completed, charts are printed through FamilyChartMasters.com and books are printed through such sites as BuchananCreations.com or
Example of chart researched for GC and printed by FamilyChartMasters
- House History Booklets or Reports: Personalized presentation of Greene Connections research for a specific address.
- Record Lookups: Pulling of specific records from local courthouses or repositories.
- Research above/beyond what is already in the Greene Connections database is available on a case-by-case basis for research in the Southwestern Pennsylvania area (Greene, Fayette, Washington Counties) and some neighboring areas in West Virginia and Ohio. Discounts apply if the family will allow the resulting research to be added to the Greene Connections web site.
Record lookups require a one hour minimum fee. Research projects require a 10 hour minimum fee.
To learn more contact:
Candice Buchanan, MA, CG*
Phone: (724) 998-0650