|William Eli Gapen |
Waynesburg College, Class of 1853
Waynesburg College Alumni Roster 1852-1938
Alumni Tour: Previous | Next
WAYNESBURG UNIVERSITY ARCHIVE RECORDS
- Matriculation Card (Front / Back)
- Photograph # WAYN_AN001_1853_0002 (Flickr / Family Tree)
- Photograph # WAYN_AN001_1853_0003 (Flickr / Family Tree)
FAMILY SEARCH FAMILY TREE
GREENE CONNECTIONS ARCHIVE PROJECT RECORDS
- To Be Added
RECORDS FOR FURTHER RESEARCH
- Phillip Minor household, 1860 U.S. census, population schedule, Marion Township, Greene County, Pennsylvania, Waynesburg post office, page 542 (stamped)/158 (written), dwelling 1122, family 1146; National Archives microfilm publication M653, roll 1114.
- William E. Gapen obituary archived with William Eli Gapen Matriculation Card, Waynesburg College, Class of 1853. Obituary and card on file at Waynesburg University (Office of Institutional Advancement, Miller Hall, 51 W. College St., Waynesburg, Pennsylvania 15370). (Transcript)
 Item # WAYN_AN001_1853_0002, Graduate-Alumni Series, Waynesburg University Museum Collection, Greene County, Pennsylvania Archives Project (www.GreeneConnections.com).